May 18, 2008

girl speak dictionarry

We need : I want
It's your decision : The correct decision should be
obvious by now
Do what you want : You'll pay for this later 
We need to talk : I need to complain 
Sure...go ahead : I don't want you to.
I'm not upset : Of course I'm upset, you moron. 
You're...so manly : You need a shave and you sweat
: a lot.
You're certainly attentive tonight. : Is sex all you ever think about?
I'm not emotional! And I'm not : I have PMS.
overreacting!
Be romantic, turn out the lights. : I have flabby thighs. 
This kitchen is so inconvenient. : I want a new house.
I want new curtains : and carpeting, furniture, wallpaper...
Hang the picture there : No, I mean hang it there! 
I heard a noise : I noticed you were almost asleep.
Do you love me? : I'm going to ask for something
expensive.
How much do you love me? : I did something today you're
really not going to like...
I'll be ready in a minute. : Kick off your shoes and find a
good game on T.V.
Is my butt fat? : Tell me I'm beautiful. 
You have to learn to communicate. : Just agree with me. 
Are you listening to me!? : [Too late, your dead.] 
Yes : No
No : No 
Maybe : No
I'm sorry. : You'll be sorry.
Do you like this recipe? : It's easy to fix, so you'd
better get get used to it.
I'm not yelling! : Yes I am yelling because I
think this is important.

In answer to the question "What's wrong?"

The same old thing. : Nothing. 
Nothing. : Everything.
Everything. : My PMS is acting up.
Nothing, really. : It's just that you're such a jerk.
I don't want to talk about it. : Go away, I'm still building up
evidence against you.

0 comments: